- It is important to know your learners, and for learner's to know themselves if they are to learn successfully. Knowing how you learn best (with your eyes, ears or hands) will greatly help students do their best learning!
Having a variety of inventories makes it easier to revisit this each year without having to do the same inventory over and over.
This includes online and printable inventories as well as tips for studying and a student-led discussion activity are included.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12, Grade 20, Grade 30
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment
- Melissa Lander
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Transfer of Responsibility:
- We Do, You Do
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML