- The purpose of this lesson is to skip count by 5s, 10s, 25s and 100s.
Included are the support materials for Grade 3 Blended Learning Math - Unit 2.5: Numeracy - Numbers to 1000 - Counting Counting by 5s, 10s, 25s and 100s:
- YouTube video on counting by 5s, 10s, 25s and 100s,
- Upper Primary (3-5)
- Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Homework/Assignment
- Sun West School Division
- Sun West Distance Learning Centre (DLC)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.