Delicious Low Carb Spaghetti Recipe

by alan statener 1 month, 1 week ago

For those looking to enjoy a hearty pasta dish without the carbs, low carb spaghetti is the perfect solution. By using vegetables like zucchini as a base, you can create a satisfying and healthy meal that's both easy to prepare and delicious.

Ingredients:

• 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)

Instructions:

1. Spiralize the Zucchini: Using a spiralizer, turn the zucchinis into spaghetti-like noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can use a vegetable peeler to create thin strips.

2. Sauté the Garlic: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.

3. Cook the Zucchini Noodles: Add the spiralized zucchini to the skillet and toss to coat with the garlic and oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender but still firm (al dente).

4. Add the Tomatoes: Stir in the halved cherry tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes, allowing them to soften and release their juices.

5. Season and Serve: Add the chopped basil, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss everything together and remove from heat. Serve immediately, topped with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.

Benefits:

Low carb spaghetti is a fantastic way to enjoy the texture and flavor of traditional pasta dishes without the extra carbohydrates. Zucchini noodles are not only low in carbs but also rich in vitamins and minerals, making them a nutritious choice. This dish is perfect for those on a low carb or keto diet and can be customized with your favorite sauces and toppings.

Enjoy this delicious, healthy alternative to traditional spaghetti, and savor the flavors without the guilt!

denni sto 1 month, 1 week ago

I enjoy a delicious low carb spaghetti breakfast every day. I use spiralized zucchini by quickly sautéing it with olive oil, garlic and cherry tomatoes. Fresh basil and a sprinkle of Parmesan add the perfect finishing touch. This healthy and delicious meal keeps me energized throughout the day and makes it my favorite way to start the morning.