- The following info-graphic spells out the steps required to establish a solid outcome based math program at your school!
The steps are given, but the resources you use are up to what is available at your individual school, as well as what fits your teaching style and your students' needs best.
Many resources can also be find in the resource bank!
Join the Outcome Based Math Group for more ideas and support in your journey!
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kelli Boklaschuk, Melissa Lander, Nicole Francoeur
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Transfer of Responsibility:
- I Do, We Do, You Do
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML