Outcome: Demonstrate understanding of equality and inequality concretely and pictorially (0 to 100) by:
- relating equality and inequality to balance
- comparing sets
- recording equalities with an equal sign
- recording inequalities with a not equal sign
- solving problems involving equality and inequality.
Outcome: Demonstrate understanding of whole numbers to 100 (concretely, pictorially, physically, orally, in writing, and symbolically) by:
- representing (including place value)
- skip counting
- differentiating between odd and even numbers
- estimating with referents
- comparing two numbers
- ordering three or more numbers.