- This resource lists the skills necessary to develop reading skills in students from birth on!
This resource is excellent for parents and early literacy teachers.
Oral language is key! Put devices down and talk to children as much as possible. Read to children every night. These are some of the foundations included. Read the document for more information on developing literacy in young children.
- English Language Arts
- Preschool, Lower Primary (K-2)
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Melissa Lander
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.