- THIS RESOURCE IS DRAFT FORM! IT WILL BE UPDATED WHEN COMPLETE.
This professional development will walk a school through how to implement 21st Century Skills in their school from a SCHOOL and CLASSROOM level.
The group will work through the school implementation process and set a timeline for implementation, and then based on that timeline, the classroom teachers will plan their implementation.
Please note - the key to successful implementation is NOT time intensive - the key is introducing and then fully implementing the language and skills into your DAILY ROUTINES and classroom life. Once the skills are introduced it should become part of your day and not require set time - it will be part of everything you do!
- Preschool, Lower Primary (K-2), Upper Primary (3-5), Middle School (6-8), High School (9-12)
- Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 20, Grade 30
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kelli Boklaschuk, Melissa Lander
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.