- Sun West Student Learning Planner Template
It is not required that you stick to a strict schedule during at home learning. However, it is suggested that you keep a schedule for wake and bed times, meal times and chores. You can be flexible with what learning is done when, and give your children voice and choice in what one of the "6 Every Day Learning" activities they would like to tackle during learning times.
However, if you are looking for a template to support building a flexible schedule for your child(ren) while learning at home, please feel free to download the following template. You can click the link to the right side of this image to download your own printable planner.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kelli Boklaschuk, Vanessa Lewis, Melissa Lander
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Transfer of Responsibility:
- I Do, We Do, You Do
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML