- In today's world, 21st century skills are crucial for our learners as they provide the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving society. These skills, such as critical thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration, and digital literacy, equip children with the abilities to navigate complex challenges, adapt to change, and thrive in a globalized world. By nurturing these skills, we empower our learners to become agile, innovative, and socially responsible individuals who can actively contribute to the progress and well-being of our society.This resource has a 21st Century Skills poster, a big view 21st Century Skills Scope and Sequence document for grades 1-12, and a more focused view 21st Century Skills Scope and Sequence document for each of the following grade groupings 1-2, 3-6, 7-9, 10-12. This resource also has Digital Literacy Scope and Sequence documents for each of the following grade groupings 1-2, 3-6, 7-9, 10-12 (linked in each of the previous documents).
- Agriculture Studies, Agriculture Equipment Technician, Agriculture, Food Sustainability & Security, Agriculture Production, Dairy Production, Equine Studies, Pork Production, Sheep Production, Arts Education, Business, Communication Media, Entrepreneurship, Information Processing, Computer & Digital Technologies, Coding, Cybersecurity, Network & Systems Operation, Education, 21st Century Competencies, Early Childhood Development, Educational Technology, Elementary Education, Special Education, English Language Arts, Creative Writing, Media Studies, Faith Studies, Health & Fitness, Indigenous Perspectives, Practical & Applied Arts, Life Transition, Science, Health Science, Social Studies, Emotional Wellness, Mental Wellness, Physical Wellness
- Preschool, Lower Primary (K-2), Upper Primary (3-5), Middle School (6-8), High School (9-12), Modified, Functional Integrated
- Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy, Primary Source, Assessment, GAP 4, GAP 5, GAP 6
- Correne McJannet, Melissa Lander, Kelli Boklaschuk, Arlene Low, Heather Phillips, Nicole Francoeur, Crystal Johnson, Terry Epp, Gary Vrinten, Jade Ballek, Kimberley Hobbs, Meaghan Friedrick
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.