- This document, The Adaptive Dimension for K-12 Students (2017) is a renewal of the foundational document, The Adaptive Dimension in Core Curriculum (1992). The Adaptive Dimension for K-12 Students (2017) is designed to assist educators in making decisions to support the achievement of all students within the context of Saskatchewan’s curricula. Any reference in this document to schools is deemed to include conseil scolaire, First Nations schools, independent schools and custody and care schools that have been approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- GAP 4, GAP 5, GAP 6, Primary Source
- Melissa Lander, Tammy German, Kelli Boklaschuk, Carole Butcher
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution